Mission, Vision, Priorities, Values
Mission: Enable understanding and sharing of non-linear, complex problems to support planning, analysis, and decision-making.
Vision: Informing and inspiring problem solutions through a geospatial lens from local to global scales.
- Non-Traditional Problem Identification and Non-Linear Problem Solving
- Integration of Water-Food-Energy Nexus with Climate Change and Social Justice
- Relevant Work
- Energizing, Supportive, Nurturing Environment
- Shared, Active Participation in Process and Products
- Wonder, Curiosity, Engagement